Page 1 sur 1

Un nouveau de Saxe

Posté : mer. déc. 02, 2020 6:45 pm
par Asdera
Hello ,
My name is Andreas and I live in Germany / Saxony. I am 60 years old and retired.
I deal with cardboard model making, i.e. planes, trains and vehicles as well as buildings.
Since I live near the Czech border, I am also a member of Minimodel.SK.

Please excuse me but I am writing through the translator as I do not speak English and French.

best regards
Andreas

Re: Un nouveau de Saxe

Posté : mer. déc. 02, 2020 7:05 pm
par Michel cerfvoliste
Bonsoir Andreas et bienvenue sur le forum.

Google traduction est bien pratique !

Alors à bientôt, avec les photos de tes modèles . . .

Amicalement, Michel

Re: Un nouveau de Saxe

Posté : sam. déc. 05, 2020 11:22 am
par ZILL
willkommen Andreas :D

Zill